Create an effective learning environment for students who have differing levels of need.
Available as a separate, stand-alone training opportunity or as an add-on to the Well-Managed Schools Workshop. Inclusion support training is ideal for educators in co-teaching classrooms or environments where special education students are in general education classrooms more than 50% of the day.
You will learn how to:
- Integrate the use of Check In Check Out in motivation systems
- Make co-teaching environments more cohesive
- Motivate students with challenging behavioral, emotional, social and academic needs
- Reduce severe discipline problems
- Help students regain and maintain self-control
- Respond positively to problems situations
You can have this workshop where you are. On-site training delivers the three Cs...
- Customization...content tailored specifically to your staff development needs
- Convenience...training when and where it's most convenient for you
- Consistency...all your staff receive the same message at the same time for consistent implementation
- Lectures, videos and demonstrations
- Group activities, role-plays and feedback sessions
- Take-home materials, including an information-packed participant manual
- Seasoned professional trainers with real-life classroom experience