Create a positive school culture and calm classrooms.
Dynamic training to strengthen your multi-tiered system of support to focus on the whole child throughout our learning community.
- Motivate students with challenging social and emotional, behavioral and academic needs
- Reduce severe discipline problems
- Increase student and teacher satisfaction
- Improve administrative intervention processes
- React positively to problem situations
- Improve students physical and emotional safety
- Reduce absenteeism
Well-Managed Schools meets criteria as an evidence-based intervention under the new ESSA legislation. Download our research summary here.
We offer both online and on-site learning options for all our professional development workshops. Contact us to discuss training options that best meet the needs of your staff/school/district.
Our training delivers the three Cs...
- Customization...content tailored specifically to your staff development needs
- Convenience...training when and where it's most convenient for you
- Consistency...all your staff receive the same message at the same time for consistent implementation
Attend a Well-Managed Schools Virtual Workshop:
- Workshop registration closes on May 22, 2023
- Workshop registration closes on June 22, 2023
- Workshop registration closes on September 15, 2023
- Workshop registration closes on October 17, 2023
A Research-Based Education Model that delivers Real-World Results
The Well-Managed Schools workshop introduces you to the key components of the Boys Town Education Model®, a multi-tiered, school-based intervention program that provides all students with the positive behavior support they need to succeed.
The Model is a proactive, whole child solution to classroom challenges. When put into practice, everyone is more empowered—students stop losing control every time they're upset and staff know how to maintain focus and improve engagement. Schools that implement the Model experience notable changes...
- Reduced office referrals and disruptive behaviors
- Increased academic engagement and instruction time
- Increased on-task behaviors
- Increased job satisfaction
- Increased student, parent and staff connection to school
- Lectures, videos and demonstrations
- Group activities, role-plays and feedback sessions
- Take-home materials, including an information-packed participant manual
- Seasoned professional trainers with real-life classroom experience